Popular Post

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spencer Pratt Arrested For Gun Possession In Costa Rica


Former reality TV star Spencer Pratt was arrested at a Costa Rican airport on Sunday after officials collared the ex-Hillers for illegal possession of a firearm, TMZ.com reported Sunday.

Spencer was temporarily jail and released after turning in his weapons and a signed confession. Get a load of Spencer’s explanation for the weekend debacle. Spencer says he simply forgot he had his hunting weapons packed in his luggage until he went through airport security.

“As part of my spiritual cleansing I’ve spent the last week living alone in the jungle, reflecting on my past transgressions, and working to become a better person. I had to live off the land, and hunt to survive. As I departed the country this morning to continue my spiritual journey, I mistakenly brought my hunting weapons to the airport. It was an honest mistake, and they sent me on my way…”

Pratt has become even more unhinged and detached from reality (If you can imagine that….) since his separation from former partner in fuckery Heidi Montag earlier this summer. In recent weeks, the silver spooner has garnered headlines for threatening to sell a raunchy sex tape featuring the pair in the throes of passion. (Brain Bleach!)

At any rate, Spencer’s days of “hunting in the Costa Rican jungle” are dunzo. The statement ended with this cryptic side note: “On an unrelated note, I’m not allowed in the country anymore — but that’s because of the chicken incident.”

No comments:

Post a Comment