Popular Post

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher show solidarity


Demi Moore has put on a show of solidarity with hubby Ashton Kutcher after a fortnight of marriage trouble allegations. The 47-year-old actress posted a Twitter photo which showed her holding hands with her 32-year-old toyboy after completing a fast to mark Jewish holy day Yom Kippur. “Had a wonderful day with hubby and my baby girl Ru!” she wrote on the social network site. “Finished our fast for Yom Kippur and now we are ready for food!!” She later posted a photo of her and Kutcher looking cosy in a car park. “We broke our fast at Applebees!!” she wrote. “Now back to work for me.” Moore and Kutcher’s five-year marriage was hit with allegations of infidelity when US magazine Star claimed Kutcher had cheated on his wife. The actor furiously denied reports that he cheated on Moore with a mystery blonde at a Hollywood restaurant and has not addressed more recent infidelity claims by the same magazine. “I think Star magazine calling me a ‘cheater’ qualifies as defamation of character,” he wrote on his Twitter page earlier this month. “I hope my lawyer agrees.” Moore’s Yom Kippur fast confused some of her Twitter followers who told her they were not aware she was Jewish. “I’m not Jewish but I am a student of Kabbalah,” she wrote in response to one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment