Popular Post

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Claire Danes is addicted to decorating her new country home


Actress Claire Danes has said she is addicted to decorating her new country home. The 31-year-old star recently purchased a home in New York’s Hudson River Valley with her husband Hugh Dancy. The pair recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary and she said she has been enjoying furnishing their new home. She said to PEOPLE: “I am feverishly decorating. We bought a fairly old home and it’s the first time I’ve ever lived in an actual house. “I grew up in a loft in [Manhattan's] SoHo, so it’s completely exotic and novel for me to have a basement and an attic and stairs even! It’s a real adventure.” Danes added that she is loving all the nearby antiques stores to her home. She said: “Hudson is a great hub for antiques. Warren Street is the strip and it’s just fantastic. It’s like my Disneyland.”

No comments:

Post a Comment