Popular Post

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kim Kardashian is ‘obsessed’ with guys with tiny ears


Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is ‘obsessed’ with guys with tiny ears. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star admitted she cannot date someone with big ears. She told UK’s Heat magazine: “I’m obsessed with guys with tiny ears, they turn me on.” Kim also opened about her love for make-up. The 29-year-old said: “When I don’t have make-up on, everyone’s like ‘Whoa, you look 19!’ But I’m a glamour girl – I love make-up, I love hair. “I don’t feel sexy unless I’m fully made up.” Kardashian added that she isn’t ruling out getting plastic surgery. She said: “I’ve tried Botox, I felt it made my eyes more squinty and small – it was not a good experience for me. “You have to grow old gracefully, I don’t know if I will be saying that after kids I may want a lift or something”

No comments:

Post a Comment