Popular Post

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kim Kardashian Loves Victoria Beckham's Clothes


The busty beauty, Kim Kardashian revealed pop star turned fashion designer, Victoria Beckham’s clothes are ideal for her body figure and she loves them.

"Victoria Beckham is totally my style icon. I wear her dresses constantly” she said.

The 29 year old glamour girl further explained, "There are some clothes out there I just can't wear because of my body type. I definitely can't wear short shorts! They're not flattering! I also can't wear anything too baggy, because being busty on top, looser fitting dresses almost make me look pregnant. I need to wear more fitted outfits.

Kim, who’s rumored to have split from boyfriend, Miles Austin adores British Fashion Industry and is jealous of Kate Moss’ effortlessly chic sense of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment