Popular Post

Friday, September 17, 2010

Nadine Coyle Flaunts Off Her Engagement Ring


The ‘Girls Aloud’ Nadine Coyle has announced her engagement with her American football sweetheart, Jason Bell after two years of relationship.

Nadine was seen wearing her grand engagement ring at British Radio 1 station where she announced, “Yes it is an engagement ring, it happened last week”

While talking about her surprise proposal, Nadine said it was such a sweet proposal that Jason did on two knees instead of one because of his knee injury, “He was really nice” she said.

"I'd just got back from London and he surprised me with a ring while I was in my pajamas." She said adding, "If I'd known I'd have had a blow-dry or at least a manicure or something."

Nadine is currently in the UK promoting her long-awaited solo debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment