Popular Post

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

LeAnn Rimes Explains Her Cheating


LeAnn Rimes explains why she cheated on Dean Sheremet, her husband for nearly eight years, and admits that it wasn't the right thing to do.

The 28-year-old Country Singer - who features on the cover of Shape magazine's current issue, clad in a skimpy red bikini - tells the magazine that her time with Sheremet was "great" but "it wasn't a fulfilling marriage for either of us.

"As we got older, we grew apart."

"I understand why people are disappointed in me, especially since I grew up as America's sweetheart. I think any relationship is hard to get out of, and I don't think the way I did it was right."

Rimes was caught kissing Eddie Cibrian by US Weekly magazine last year. The two first met on the set of Northern Lights when they were both married - she to dancer Dean Sheremet and he to the mother of his two children, model Brandi Glanville.

After initially denying the affair, each left their spouses to be together.

Eddie and Rimes are now in a relationship and have moved into a home in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment